Request Public Documents
Records may be requested via email, mail, phone or in person using the contact information for the Nevada Rider Motorcycle Safety Program listed at the bottom of this page. For all requests, please complete the Public Records Request Form (PDF), which must include the following information:
- Name, address, and telephone number
- Date the request is submitted
- Description of the requested record(s), detailed enough for the Records Official to identify the record(s)
- Whether you want to inspect the record(s) or receive a copy
- Specify the format in which you want the copy (e.g. paper or electronic)
- Method by which you want to receive the copy (e.g. mail, facsimile, email)
Public Records Request Form (PDF)
There may be charges associated with the request for Public Records. The Advisory Board fee schedule is as follows:
- No fees will be charged until the total cost of the public records request exceeds $25. Staff time to comply with a public records request will not be charged.
- If the request is deemed extraordinary, fees will be calculated based on $0.50 per page copied or placed on storage media, in addition to the copying charges listed below.
- No fees will be charged for the inspection of existing records unless the request is for inspection of records that would require extraordinary use of personnel or technological resources.
Copying charges will be billed as follows:
- Black and white copies, up to 8.5” x 14”: – $0.10/page
- Color copies, up to 8.5” x 14”: – $0.50/page
- Electronic media: actual State cost
The requester is responsible for actual postage costs.